Heron Lake Plateau Running again
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
The way Ceara began, talking about Colt and leading on that she might know something to turn Niamh off made her believe- albeit for a split second- that maybe Ceara was going to try and break them up. She pictured Ceara finishing that statement with something crass, like that she'd seen Colt with another female, or that he was totally a cheater, or something like that...Which caused Niamh to tense. She didn't want to hear it- she didn't want to know anything about Colt that could possibly change how she felt- and wasn't sure there even existed such a thing. Still, she hardened for less than a second, until Ceara continued. 

Wow. Well that wasn't expected...All she could think about was the fact that she should probably give Ceara her blessing to be with Bruges as well- but selfishly, she kept her trap shut about that. Unlike Ceara, she wasn't able to talk about that just yet. Still, she did know that saying that must have been tough for Ceara, and even though Ceara's blessing was likely the last thing in the world she ever would have sought out, she did appreciate the fact that Ceara wouldn't hate on her for being with her brother. It wasn't even a connection that Niamh made, really; the two were too different...And Niamh tended to think of the Blackthorn females as a completely different family apart from the Blackthorn males. It'd never occurred to her that if she and Colt had kids, then that'd make them technically sisters-in-law...The thought made her slightly uncomfortable, but she'd have to just ignore that fact for now. 

"That means a lot, Ceara," She said. "And you don't have to worry...I'd never hurt him. Unless he pulled some stupid shit, then I'd kick his ass just enough," She said, a dry and brittle laugh coming from her jaws; she was still a bit uncomfortable about the whole situation, but not so uncomfortable she couldn't laugh at her own weak jokes. She gestured at the den. "Yep. I hate sleeping outside in the Winter, an' getting all covered in snow. It's garbage," She commented. "I dunno how everyone else does it."
Messages In This Thread
Running again - by RIP Niamh - October 06, 2018, 11:54 PM
RE: Running again - by Fire - October 07, 2018, 03:42 PM
RE: Running again - by RIP Niamh - October 07, 2018, 04:00 PM
RE: Running again - by Fire - October 07, 2018, 04:08 PM
RE: Running again - by RIP Niamh - October 07, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: Running again - by Fire - October 07, 2018, 07:15 PM
RE: Running again - by RIP Niamh - October 07, 2018, 07:29 PM
RE: Running again - by Fire - October 07, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: Running again - by RIP Niamh - October 07, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: Running again - by Fire - October 07, 2018, 09:20 PM
RE: Running again - by RIP Niamh - October 09, 2018, 02:01 PM