Shadewood and if i go far away i know you'll find another slave
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
some wolves might have risen to the subtle threat in cry's words, or even reacted to the not-so subtle insinuation of violence the promise held. caiaphas, impulsive and rash as she could be, had long learned to hold her teeth: many times, it was words to cut down a man  -- not pain.

she smiled a simple smile, convinced he would have nothing to do with her eventual disappearance. when and if the old hag decided to shuffle off of this earth, it would be on her own terms -- her own bloody, horrific terms.

i am glad we have reached an understanding. she purled, her tail curling out from her thin hips in a satisfied, almost too-smug response. adieu, buddy.

she would hold her end of the bargain - not out of honor, but simply because by the time it would occur to her the warn the redhawks of their new strange neighbor, caiaphas would be hundreds of miles north.. and very much wrapped up in her own cacophonous, terrifyingly strange world.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and if i go far away i know you'll find another slave - by Caiaphas - December 06, 2018, 06:32 PM