Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
WC: 514
--------------------------------------------------
Anxiety riddled Niamh’s frame with a gentle but constant shake, but she seemed to calm when Hydra spoke, confirming that he was still alive. She couldn’t believe it- and certainly did not want to. It simply didn’t make sense for him to be alive- not considering the state he’d been in when they’d forced him out, and especially not considering the fact that Towhee had torn out his throat and launched him over the cliffside which had almost taken her life as well. Niamh, of course, did not doubt for one moment that Towhee hadn’t done what she’d said she’d done. If she said she’d torn his throat out and sent him over the cliff, she believed it. There was no reason she wouldn’t- this wasn’t something that Tohee would lie about, and there was no way that Towhee would secretly want Screech to be alive...Right? She seemed too startled at the news to be faking it. Niamh shook her head; she couldn’t doubt her person. Hydra said that he should be the price paid if anything happened to Ceara, and Niamh agreed- but regardless of whether Ceara had escaped or not, she still wanted Screech to pay. He was supposed to die months ago...So his punishment was long overdue.

Tegan gave them more details, confirming that Towhee had in fact done a great deal of damage to Screech, and she knew that she had recognized the scent that had clung to the guard hairs her friend had. He excused himself to go and find Raven, which Niamh knew was a good idea- and having had a concussion previously, she felt pity for him. She too stood up, and pressed her muzzle reassuringly against Towhee’s neck, though she didn’t know exactly what she wanted to say to her friend. All she knew was that she didn’t necessarily want Tegan wandering off on his own squinting the way he was, so she decided to go with him.

”Thanks, Hydra,” She said, her voice still shaky, but earnest. -I’m going to go with Tegan, make sure he finds Raven.- She said, both speaking the words and signing for Towhee. Everything was so difficult to comprehend at that moment that she felt she should communicate in two ways, lest one go over Towhee’s head. Niamh herself wasn’t even listening or seeing straight, considering the news they’d just been dealt. She looked back to Hydra again. ”I’ll talk to Quixote...Screech has lived too long, and is clearly still wreaking havoc. He will pay...If you get to him before we do, don’t hesitate. Just let us know.” She said. As much as she wanted to see it for her own eyes, considering the act he’d just pulled, surviving despite all odds, she knew she couldn’t necessarily leave her pack in the lurch by going off on a murder mission of her own. With that, she nodded appreciatively, and turned to accompany Tegan, so that he didn’t bump into too many obstacles on his search for their medic.
--------------------------------------------------
Messages In This Thread
alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Tegan - November 07, 2018, 12:33 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by RIP Niamh - November 07, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Towhee - November 07, 2018, 04:13 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Hydra - November 07, 2018, 11:12 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Tegan - November 07, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by RIP Niamh - November 08, 2018, 01:19 AM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Towhee - November 08, 2018, 09:54 AM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Hydra - November 12, 2018, 05:01 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Tegan - November 14, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by RIP Niamh - November 19, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Towhee - November 19, 2018, 08:37 PM