Heron Lake Plateau Can't live without them, can't kill them with an axe
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
WC: 224
He chose to use different language the second time he said he’d go looking, but it still wasn’t enough for Niamh. She had the energy, and she knew Ambrose better than any other wolf in the pack. She had admitted him, and she was his sister- that made her feel as though she was more responsible for him than any other wolf. It was like Quixote didn’t think she could handle it, and as though he didn’t trust that she wouldn’t just run off like Tegan had. 

”Let me come with you; I just...I just need to see. And as soon as you want to come back, I’ll come back with you, I promise. A second pair of eyes...A second nose...We’ll cover ground more quickly and then you won’t be out there on your own.” Maybe she was now using his logic against her- but she felt that she made sense. ”Then once...Once we both know more, we can split up and warn everyone about the potential danger of a cougar in the area.” She said. ”Please. I’ll be of no use to anyone until I’ve gone there. If I just hang back and worry...I’ll just be a nuisance. And I’ll piss the ever-loving shit out of Colt if I go back right now.” She said. ”Nobody wants that.”
Messages In This Thread
QQ - by Quixote - November 10, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: Can't live without them, can't kill them with an axe - by RIP Niamh - November 10, 2018, 08:08 PM