Blackbeak Bluff and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas kept a hidden smile as she noticed the male's shift in posture -- from cowed to becoming, he seemed to stand over her -- and stand over her he did, given the significant height advantage he possessed.

the sylph had always been one to weave things to her benefit: let men think they were in control, and they never suspected otherwise. too often they thought with their cock and their cock alone; how easily they were snared in the careful trappings laid out by shrews, some far more cunning than she.

he stared her down, and she allowed it -- a subtle, pleased expression lingering in the hawkish yellow of her gaze, which returned his stare in a full-bore bearing of studied patience. "no pack, but i do not travel alone. where do you and your powerful warriors lie?"
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - November 18, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - November 23, 2018, 02:11 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - November 27, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - December 02, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - December 10, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - December 11, 2018, 11:21 AM