Blackbeak Bluff and when you wanted love, i bled myself again
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
she had been thinking of the strange fragility of fate (ironic, considering the bludgeoning way it hit you) when a chuff sounded over the miserable squall. her ears slid back and she pulled her gaze from the distant stars, her hawk yellow eyes scouring the darkness for the noise's author.

between films of monotonous grey and dark navy the shadowed figure of a man stood, his posture non-threatening far as the sylph could tell. for a brief instant she wondered if she was trespassing, and he was the polite guard to tell the interloper to kindly fuck off -- but the more she thought about it, the more she was convinced that was impossible. she hadn't detected the overbearing presence of a pack, and she had become damn good at spotting them.

many things lied to her -- but her nose was never one.

the siren queen sized him up in a hungry sort of way, making no show to hide it. he was no more wolf than her, it appeared - something that somewhere kindled a sense of strange affinity. she had grown to hate the contemptuous arrogance of wolves - gods, were they stupid. kierkegaard and svalinn being the exception, of course.

in her mind if every wolf had a bit of coyote blood -- a bit of caiaphas, if you will -- why, things would be so much better.. but then.. she might have some peers in terms of superior intellect and that thought caused her blood to run cold.

she supposed she would have to address him -- gone were the days where two kindred spirits could share a passing glance, and all could be said between them. she suspected this male, whoever he was, was a creature somehow displaced as she. leveling a severe look his way (one that gave no indication that the following words were incredibly flippant), the sylph spoke: "you look like someone's stepped on your balls." a crude comment, for a crude creature. "something eating you?"
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
and when you wanted love, i bled myself again - by Caiaphas - November 18, 2018, 03:23 PM
RE: and when you wanted love, i bled myself again - by Caiaphas - November 27, 2018, 07:17 PM