Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
WC: 536
--------------------------------------------------
Rory didn’t seem to believe her when she’d spoken about Colt, so she winked and nodded. Ironically, she considered the relationship between Colt and Tegan, which amused her. Naturally, she’d thought, when she’d first joined the pack, that all the Blackthorn women were psychopaths and all the Blackthorn men- save Elwood, who really was a dear- were more or less tools. Still, the women eventually were capable of pulling their ego down from the clouds, and the men...Well, they could actually be kind of nice now and again. So all in all, they weren’t too bad.

”Colt,” She answered. ”He’s Tegan’s uncle. We just got hitched about a month and a week ago,” She answered. ”He made fun of me for falling down the side of the plateau the first day I met him….But this is where we are now, I guess,” She said with a dry laugh. Sure, she hadn’t thought much of Colt when she’d met him- but he sure had grown on her. It seemed like Rory was fairly enamoured with Tegan though, and she didn’t mind that; just as long as she didn’t have to give him some stern talking to make sure he didn’t ruin her. The other women he’d had traipsing around with him hadn’t seemed quite so invested- save perhaps for Blackbear...But she’d seen that an end had come to that relationship. This time she was going to tap out and let them handle it themselves, though Rory did seem to want a bit of counselling.

She snorted when Rory made a comment about her appearance. She was a bit disproportionate, with a fox-like narrowness to her features which were unabashedly contrasted with her large ears. But Niamh wouldn’t have called her ugly, necessarily; she did have a lovely, soft coat with markings that made Niamh envious, as she prized looks that made a wolf unique. She didn’t want to make Tegan seem too shallow, but she doubted very much that Tegan would have kept Rory around if he thought she was ugly. Instead, she chose to rephrase that thought. ”Tegan’s picky about who he keeps close,” She said. While he wasn’t picky about who he kept in his entourage, not many were kept around at any length. ”He must like you...I don’t think anyone else has been around him as much as you,” She admitted. She was close to Tegan, as was Towhee- but none of them had been as glued to his side as Rory was now. She nipped playfully at Rory’s cheek. ”You’re not an uggo. I wish I had leg bands like yours.” She said, gesturing toward the markings Rory bore on each foreleg. ”I think with guys, if you just act like you think you’re hot shit, they’ll think you’re hot shit. But they like compliments too…” She said, and remembered something. ”I was with Tegan the day he got that scar on his lip- I think he’s actually pretty proud of it.” She said, offering Rory something she might use as a topic of conversation that would make Tegan feel good about himself.
--------------------------------------------------
Messages In This Thread
Film the whole thing - by RIP Niamh - November 19, 2018, 07:00 PM
RE: Film the whole thing - by Bat - November 19, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: Film the whole thing - by RIP Niamh - November 19, 2018, 07:26 PM
RE: Film the whole thing - by Bat - November 19, 2018, 07:30 PM
RE: Film the whole thing - by RIP Niamh - November 19, 2018, 08:09 PM
RE: Film the whole thing - by Bat - November 19, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: Film the whole thing - by RIP Niamh - November 19, 2018, 08:37 PM
RE: Film the whole thing - by Bat - November 19, 2018, 08:45 PM
RE: Film the whole thing - by RIP Niamh - November 19, 2018, 09:17 PM
RE: Film the whole thing - by Bat - November 19, 2018, 09:37 PM