Lost Creek Hollow i came looking for you
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Laurel didn't think that it was better at all to stay in this stupid hell hole and wait until they were older. But she did suppose it was winter, and cold, and all that. Still, it felt like a ticking time bomb as all her children went off one by one, and she would have no more of it. How long until she lost Wyatt too? How long until Merrick was plucked from Indra's breast? They needed to find the lost ones and reunite, instead of keep struggling like this. And maybe partly, Laurel was just not that good at staying in one place for a long time...

"Whatever, we'll wait," said Laurel, though clearly not that convinced. "I guess we'll see in spring." If they're still alive at all, she bit back, because she knew none of this was Indra's fault even though she was miffed at Indra's apathetic attitude. "I'm going for a hunt. See ya later." Laurel gave Indra a brief boop to the cheek with her nose to show they were still cool, even if Indra was being a stagnant poophead, and then she was off to see if she could catch the family some fresh kill.
Messages In This Thread
i came looking for you - by Laurel - November 23, 2018, 05:45 AM
RE: i came looking for you - by Indra - November 23, 2018, 01:49 PM
RE: i came looking for you - by Laurel - November 27, 2018, 05:12 AM
RE: i came looking for you - by Indra - November 28, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: i came looking for you - by Laurel - November 29, 2018, 04:35 AM
RE: i came looking for you - by Indra - December 06, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: i came looking for you - by Laurel - December 11, 2018, 09:26 AM
RE: i came looking for you - by Indra - December 17, 2018, 08:23 AM
RE: i came looking for you - by Laurel - December 18, 2018, 09:44 AM