Firefly Glen a bigger man than you, he stepped on me
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
ever so gently, a quiet, near-questioning hi? probed the air between them. arcturus' sunny gaze lifted, catching the uncertainty he had fostered between them. arcturus was used to poor communication and the mood it saddled the room with; in a way it had even grown into a learned helplessness that might even persist well after his childish disabilities long took flight.

he was only encouraged by the fact that the boy seemed as shy as him -- did that mean he wouldn't judge him, if arcturus couldn't find it within himself to speak?

his tail picked up again, and he opened his mouth to speak. hi, he commanded his tongue to say -- it resisted, hanging loose and floppy in his mouth.

trying again: hi, he persisted; the tongue rolled over.

his brow furrowed and along the furred column of his neck his throat bobbed; HI!! he demanded -- still no answer.

he sucked a rattling breath through his teeth and expelled a forceful sigh. "h-HI!" he suddenly yelled belatedly, noticing with horror how loudly the explosion of his voice settled around them.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - November 27, 2018, 07:46 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - November 27, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - November 27, 2018, 09:27 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - December 06, 2018, 06:52 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - December 28, 2018, 11:57 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - January 07, 2019, 10:16 PM