Heron Lake Plateau i.x : who was only a stranger at home
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
--------------------------------------------------
When the female denied something yet again, Niamh growled savagely and reached down with the intention of grabbing the female by the scruff and shaking her head, to rattle her senses and maybe make her cooperate. She couldn't commit to the torture, though, and suddenly shoved off the female, and began to circle her, gritting her teeth together. She felt the same way she did the day that Hydra had informed her and Towhee that Screech was still alive. Of course, Maegi was telling her that Screech was dead- which surely meant that he was, in fact, alive...It had to mean that. She shook her head and snarled as she eyed the female, willing her to stay in place while she considered all of the alternatives...But none of them looked great. 

The easiest thing she could do would be to kill Maegi. She was already there, pathetic, weak and disfigured. She could kill her and drag her somewhere or bury her- what did it matter what she did with the body, as long as she made sure no trace would be found? She could even eat her if she absolutely had to...She'd just have to make sure that Blackfeather had no way of finding out what had happened to her. She wondered vaguely what the other Redhawks would think- but then again, she could simply say it was a trespasser from Blackfeather and she'd killed her to defend the pack. They'd take her side- simply destroy the evidence and double up on border patrols, lest more come. It was almost perfect...But it wouldn't give Niamh what she wanted- and that was Screech. 

She could take Maegi as prisoner, but she could already see the look on Quixote's face, and on Raven's. They weren't the kind of wolves who took prisoners. It would also bring Blackfeather to their doorstep, as Blackfeather had drawn Tegan in by doing the same with Ceara. As much as she wanted to have a hostage so that they could possibly negitiate for Screech, she wasn't sure that was the solution. And she was still so paranoid about Quixote and the way she felt he looked down on her that she felt sure he would either demote her or kick her out for even thinking of taking a Blackfeather hostage. She'd be damned if she got demoted for this- he just didn't get it. He didn't care at all about what Screech had done, in her opinion- whereas she felt it was a Redhawk bucket list item to see that Screech was killed, even if she wasn't a Redhawk. 

Simply letting Maegi go was also not an option, as far as she could tell. But she came up with a better idea. In fact, she came up with two better ideas. She sniggered, licking away the spittle at the corners of her mouth that had turned to froth as she'd paced around the poor, disfigured Maegi, and gave her a wicked grin which almost mirrored the one on the left side of Maegi's face. Greusome and macabre. "You're going to show me the way back to Blackfeather," She said. "And you're gonna call for him. As soon as he shows up, he'll either have to forfeit his own life -which he owes us- or watch you die." She snarled. "Refuse, and we'll storm your pack and kill more than just him." She said. Then, she engaged the second part of her plan, as even though she spoke with every ounce of conviction she held in her being, there were still certain decisions that she needed her Person for- so she tilted her head back and called for @Towhee knowing that she wasn't the only one who rightfully had an opinion on this matter. 
--------------------------------------------------
Messages In This Thread
i.x : who was only a stranger at home - by Maegi - December 01, 2018, 11:36 PM
RE: i.x : who was only a stranger at home - by RIP Niamh - December 02, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: i.x : who was only a stranger at home - by Maegi - December 03, 2018, 11:00 AM
RE: i.x : who was only a stranger at home - by RIP Niamh - December 03, 2018, 02:04 PM
RE: i.x : who was only a stranger at home - by Maegi - December 03, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: i.x : who was only a stranger at home - by RIP Niamh - December 03, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: i.x : who was only a stranger at home - by Maegi - December 03, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: i.x : who was only a stranger at home - by RIP Niamh - December 03, 2018, 08:33 PM
RE: i.x : who was only a stranger at home - by Maegi - December 04, 2018, 01:37 AM
RE: i.x : who was only a stranger at home - by RIP Niamh - December 04, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: i.x : who was only a stranger at home - by Colt RIP - December 04, 2018, 02:41 PM
RE: i.x : who was only a stranger at home - by Towhee - December 04, 2018, 03:30 PM
RE: i.x : who was only a stranger at home - by Maegi - December 04, 2018, 03:42 PM
RE: i.x : who was only a stranger at home - by RIP Niamh - December 04, 2018, 04:06 PM
RE: i.x : who was only a stranger at home - by Colt RIP - December 04, 2018, 07:26 PM
RE: i.x : who was only a stranger at home - by Towhee - December 04, 2018, 07:33 PM
RE: i.x : who was only a stranger at home - by Maegi - December 04, 2018, 08:05 PM
RE: i.x : who was only a stranger at home - by RIP Niamh - December 04, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: i.x : who was only a stranger at home - by Colt RIP - December 04, 2018, 08:36 PM
RE: i.x : who was only a stranger at home - by Towhee - December 04, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: i.x : who was only a stranger at home - by Maegi - December 04, 2018, 09:17 PM
RE: i.x : who was only a stranger at home - by RIP Niamh - December 04, 2018, 09:33 PM
RE: i.x : who was only a stranger at home - by Colt RIP - December 04, 2018, 10:11 PM
RE: i.x : who was only a stranger at home - by RIP Niamh - December 04, 2018, 10:28 PM
RE: i.x : who was only a stranger at home - by Quixote - December 04, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: i.x : who was only a stranger at home - by RIP Niamh - December 04, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: i.x : who was only a stranger at home - by Quixote - December 04, 2018, 11:26 PM
RE: i.x : who was only a stranger at home - by Towhee - December 04, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: i.x : who was only a stranger at home - by Quixote - December 04, 2018, 11:46 PM
RE: i.x : who was only a stranger at home - by Towhee - December 04, 2018, 11:58 PM