Barrow Fields And then! And then! And then! And then!
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
a series of sneezes laid siege to the strange wolf  (or was it a wolf?), eliciting a careful step back on caiaphas’ behalf. the creature, cloaked entire by rags of pale snow, surged upwards — likely suddenly aware of the sylph’s presence. 

and then in a coiled, almost elegant spring (if one could call the spasmodic creature elegant at all) it leapt for caiaphas — too little too late did the siren react, the show of fine teeth bared in surprise. 

she whipped her head around with a snarl, springing away with a series of crocodile-snaps. whether they hit or not depended on the actions of her target, but caiaphas had no intention of being treated like the mantle of some furred jungle-gym. 

ripe with outrage, her gaze settled on the — assumed daft — creature, who only just now offered some explanation for her inexplicably harebrained assault moments before. with her tail lashing in quick contempt the crone exhaled. are you touched?
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
And then! And then! And then! And then! - by Moon Moon - December 12, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: And then! And then! And then! And then! - by Caiaphas - December 12, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: And then! And then! And then! And then! - by Moon Moon - December 12, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: And then! And then! And then! And then! - by Caiaphas - December 12, 2018, 12:57 PM
RE: And then! And then! And then! And then! - by Moon Moon - December 12, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: And then! And then! And then! And then! - by Caiaphas - December 12, 2018, 01:42 PM
RE: And then! And then! And then! And then! - by Moon Moon - December 13, 2018, 09:45 AM
RE: And then! And then! And then! And then! - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 11:30 AM