Heron Lake Plateau 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh's ears flicked slightly when Towhee mentioned the fact that she had chosen to go after Colt, and she nodded. There was no denying the fact that she had rushed into decisions on that day- her first was to chase him off, but then...Of course, she'd regretted it. -Once you were safe.- She said, as she'd gone absolutely nowhere until someone had come to take care of Towhee. Her call had been a general plea for help, but Quixote had been the first to answer. It didn't make her feel any less guilty for having abandoned Towhee, though, even once she had someone with her.

Towhee expressed her gratitude, which meant the world to Niamh. She felt tears prick at her eyes, and she leaned forward to touch her nose to Towhee's cheek. -You're my person. And you were alpha when I got here, and then became my best friend. You'll always be number 1 in my books.- Perhaps it had ended up making her a bad mate- but she had the space in her heart for both...Unfortunately, when the two clashed, she had obviously chosen to go with her first priority, which was Towhee. It hadn't even occurred to her to do otherwise. 

-I think I just needed to search for him a bit. Quixote forbade me from looking for Ambrose; he almost wouldn't even let me see where Ambrose had been attacked...And I couldn't stand to just be on his leash again and let another wolf I loved go off and never come back without at least trying to find them.- It had torn her apart to remain tethered to the pack when Ambrose had been attacked and had disappeared. She shook her head. -Ambrose is probably dead. Because I didn't go looking for him, because Quixote wouldn't let me. Maybe I could've found him and got him help. But I didn't, and I'm ashamed.- She admitted. -I couldn't live with doing that twice. I had to look- and I went sort of on a- She stopped, and yawned. -Sorry. I went on a wide patrol, and did pretty much a ring around the plateau, but a few miles off in each direction to scan for other jerks.- She stopped and yawned again. She hadn't gotten much rest on her patrol, and shrugged. -Came back and went directly to find you...But Quixote stopped me and schooled me like a child. 'And WHERE do you think you're going?'- She said, imitating Quixote's facial expression and tone as well as she could. She yawned again. -Didn' even get a nap.- She wanted to add Or a thank you but she doubted very much that Quixote was grateful whatsoever for what she'd done.
Messages In This Thread
'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Towhee - December 14, 2018, 12:17 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Phox - December 14, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by RIP Niamh - December 14, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Towhee - December 14, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Phox - December 14, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by RIP Niamh - December 14, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Towhee - December 14, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Phox - December 14, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by RIP Niamh - December 14, 2018, 07:53 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Towhee - December 16, 2018, 01:13 AM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Phox - December 16, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2018, 01:25 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Towhee - December 16, 2018, 08:36 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Phox - December 16, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by RIP Niamh - December 16, 2018, 10:05 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Towhee - December 16, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Phox - December 17, 2018, 01:13 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by RIP Niamh - December 17, 2018, 02:16 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Towhee - December 17, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by Phox - December 17, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: 'Cause in this home nobody cries alone. - by RIP Niamh - December 17, 2018, 04:19 PM