Heron Lake Plateau just call me ponyboy
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Though greeting newcomers wasn't exactly in her job description anymore- as she would have to call again for either Towhee or Quixote, Niamh heard no calls in response to the stranger's summoning, and was led to assume that Quixote might have been busy an Towhee...Well, she had the better excuse of just being deaf. So Niamh called out in response and began to make her way along to the borders to see what the stranger wanted. They did have space in the pack, now that Wildfire and her kids had gone to establish their own pack not far away, but that didn't mean that they would desperately snatch up anyone looking for a home. 

From a distance, she could have sworn that it was Ceara standing at the borders and she bristled lightly. The last time she'd seen Ceara, she'd come to the plateau to tell her that Bruges was dead. As she got closer though, and reflecting back on the voice of the wolf who'd called, she noticed the subtle differences, and smirked to herself inwardly; so Ceara wasn't the only one out there with such striking looks. Meanwhile, Niamh had only found a few others who had looked like her, too. She nodded her head in greeting to the female and flicked her ears forward. "Looking for something?" She asked calmly, her voice inviting.
Messages In This Thread
just call me ponyboy - by Piper - January 06, 2019, 07:46 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by RIP Niamh - January 08, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by Piper - January 13, 2019, 09:08 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by RIP Niamh - January 14, 2019, 12:29 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by Piper - January 18, 2019, 11:41 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by RIP Niamh - January 21, 2019, 01:31 AM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by Piper - March 01, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: just call me ponyboy - by RIP Niamh - March 05, 2019, 03:29 PM