Ankyra Sound i never grew up all at once - i did it one place and another along the way
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
well, caiaphas had never been headbutted by a wolf before. consider it a first -- a maneuver that took her by surprise and caused her to wheel back, wincing from the pain.

the jolt had hurt on its own merit, but the impact traveled through her skull down her neck, and she felt the wound on her neck throb in outrage. stung by the pain, she did something she had done a thousand times before -- she flung sand towards illidan's face with one deft flick of a forepaw, aiming to shower him in abrasive sand that might cloud his vision and stave off his attack.

lesson one: never fight fair.

circling him and shaking off the pain that dully pulsed in her hide, caiaphas lunged - this time hoping to hook teeth in a lean shoulder and possibly overpower him.

lesson two: never underestimate your enemy.

it was not her only attack she delivered; simultaneous to her snap of fangs, her front paws extended before her, her limb outstretched and paws flat ahead -- aiming to stove into his front limbs in the attempt to sweep his feet out entirely from under him.

lesson three: hit hard and fast.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.