Sun Mote Copse Won't you take my cane and hold my hand
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Private 
When she left the plateau, it was with regret and hope mingled together in some strange cocktail that tasted off- but at least it seemed to hit the spot. She knew she would go back- just to visit, of course, as she couldn't very well visit too soon...But she couldn't keep herself away for long, that much she knew. Towhee was still her Person- and something was bothering her that was more profound than Niamh had expected it to be. Had she seen signs of it? Or had she been too invested in her own pity party to notice? Probably the latter...But at least she knew now to look for those signs. She was learning- but it was a steep learning curve, and damn, it hurt. Did it need to hurt so much?

She was relieved when the time it took to get from the plateau to the edge of the forest seemed to fly by though she wasn't moving too quickly. She was tired- she'd travelled to the hills where she'd met Colt, and then had gone directly back to the plateau- and then roved the extra few hours between the two packs. It'd taken some time, but @Colt likely would have been back home for at least half a day by the time Niamh made her way there. Was he even expecting her? Had he actually been serious when he'd said that maybe he'd meet her? Now was the moment he'd invited, but likely hadn't expected. Niamh showed up at the edge of the forest and called out for him. 

She felt vulnerable, having left the pack to go and put herself in a position where Colt could really hurt her. Had she left the Redhawks only to get to the Copse and find him looking at her with laughing eyes and shaking his head- only to shoot her down the way she'd shot him down...Well, she wasn't sure what she'd do next. But it was a risk she'd agreed to take- and now waited to find out exactly what would happen next. Somehow, despite all the doubt and fear, it felt right, like a puzzle piece that had been missing had finally been found. Now all she had to do was put it back in its rightful place.
Messages In This Thread
Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 14, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 14, 2019, 08:25 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 14, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 16, 2019, 10:39 AM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 16, 2019, 12:50 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 17, 2019, 09:37 AM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Wildfire - January 17, 2019, 09:52 AM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 17, 2019, 12:23 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 17, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Wildfire - January 17, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 17, 2019, 02:57 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 18, 2019, 08:54 AM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Wildfire - January 18, 2019, 11:08 AM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 19, 2019, 07:45 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 20, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 21, 2019, 01:34 AM