Sun Mote Copse Won't you take my cane and hold my hand
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
There was a shimmer of Colt’s sense of humour to reflect her own and it made her feel happy, and convinced that she was doing the right thing. She sniffled slightly at his proclamation, but ended up shrugging. ”I’m pretty good at playing dumb and acting surprised.” She said, as though she still expected for there to be a welcoming party.  She felt sure she’d get some judgement from the Firebirds- if Colt had already joined them then without a doubt he must have explained what had happened between them. Bonus points if he used Finley’s words and called her a dumb slut.

She moved in to step alongside him, their closeness tantalizing, so naturally she walked with her typical long-legged swagger so that every step made with her left hind- the one nearest him- the tips of their fur touched. Gentle, but still a reminder that she was there, and of the passion she still had for him. It already took everything she had to hold back from trying to jump his bones.

She was touched by his admission, and reached out to nip gently at the fur of his shoulder. ”Me too. This just feels...” She didn’t finish the thought, but she did smile, for the first time smiling with her eyes and heart since she’d pushed him away.
Messages In This Thread
Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 14, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 14, 2019, 08:25 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 14, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 16, 2019, 10:39 AM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 16, 2019, 12:50 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 17, 2019, 09:37 AM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Wildfire - January 17, 2019, 09:52 AM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 17, 2019, 12:23 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 17, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Wildfire - January 17, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 17, 2019, 02:57 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 18, 2019, 08:54 AM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Wildfire - January 18, 2019, 11:08 AM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 19, 2019, 07:45 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 20, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 21, 2019, 01:34 AM