Sun Mote Copse Won't you take my cane and hold my hand
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
She was glad that Colt agreed, his tone warm, even though he didn’t say the word that Niamh had in her mind. He called out for Wildfire and posed a question for her that made her wince a bit. ”Not well,” She began, reflecting back to the way Towhee had nearly gone hysterical. ”But...It was no less than I deserved. Towhee got wicked angry and kicked me out...Sound familiar?” She asked, irony singing in her voice. ”I think maybe both she and I had too much riding on us being each other’s Person forever...I don’t think I could ever have a healthy relationship if that was the case. I need that person to be my person...So...I think she’ll cool down, and I’ll forgive her when she does but things’ll be different.” Niamh said. ”I apologized to Quixote too...Man, I hated him for a while there...But he’s actually a pretty smoothe dude.” She admitted, but wouldn’t say too much more on that topic because it hasn’t transpired yet haaaaaaa

And summoned by Colt’s call, Wildfire came. This wasn’t Niamh’s turf and though she had been the one to welcome Wildfire to the Redhawks, she didn’t seem to recognize Niamh. But it was coming- and whatever Colt had told Wifi about Niamh would likely show up on her face, but Niamh averted her gaze respectfully, standing modestly by her ex-mate and allowing him to do the explaining.
Messages In This Thread
Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 14, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 14, 2019, 08:25 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 14, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 16, 2019, 10:39 AM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 16, 2019, 12:50 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 17, 2019, 09:37 AM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Wildfire - January 17, 2019, 09:52 AM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 17, 2019, 12:23 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 17, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Wildfire - January 17, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 17, 2019, 02:57 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 18, 2019, 08:54 AM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Wildfire - January 18, 2019, 11:08 AM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 19, 2019, 07:45 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 20, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 21, 2019, 01:34 AM