Sun Mote Copse Won't you take my cane and hold my hand
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh expected a more accusational look when Colt explained who she was to him. Niamh had met Wildfire before- but she didn’t know the woman personally. She’d spent more time with Bat and Kiwi in the time they’d been in the pack, and was actually somewhat relieved that she would no longer have to travel to teach Kiwi self defense, if she was still interested in learning. 

She hated being called Colt’s Ex- but those were the facts. She gave Wildfire a hopeful look- maybe she’d remember that Niamh had been in on the Drageda mission, and that she’d been the guardian to welcome Wildfire to the Redhawks- and her hopes were met. 

She nodded along with Wildfire’s words- they had met, but only in business-like situations. When asked what she could accomplish for the pack, she had an answer fairly ready. ”I’m a good guardian; I earned the title of hunter and warrior on the plateau...But I...I’m not necessarily looking to flex the latter too much. I think I’m ready for a more peaceful life.” She said, turning her warm gaze to Colt. She wouldn’t prioritize her trades over him this time; she wanted all of the quality time she could get. ”I’d done a bit of self-defense work with Kiwi; and I’d be interested to keep training those skills.” After all, it was defense- not offense. And empowerment was a good thing when handled wisely.
Messages In This Thread
Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 14, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 14, 2019, 08:25 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 14, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 16, 2019, 10:39 AM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 16, 2019, 12:50 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 17, 2019, 09:37 AM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Wildfire - January 17, 2019, 09:52 AM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 17, 2019, 12:23 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 17, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Wildfire - January 17, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 17, 2019, 02:57 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 18, 2019, 08:54 AM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Wildfire - January 18, 2019, 11:08 AM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 19, 2019, 07:45 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 20, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 21, 2019, 01:34 AM