Sun Mote Copse Won't you take my cane and hold my hand
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh practically melted when Colt leaned to touch his hip to hers and had they not just established their relationship to Wildfire, she might’ve acted out more. All she could do, and still present herself as a civil creature, was give him a brief but loving look and lean slightly back toward him. Her heart thumped against her chest; this was all working. She was finally getting it right. 

She got an approving look from Wildfire, even though it wasn’t hard to notice that there was something a bit tired about her features. Perhaps tired wasn’t the right word- but there was definitely a sort of fatigue there that hadn’t been present when she’d come to the Redhawks. Still, the news came as a welcome surprise to Niamh who had not expected things to get this good this fast. 

”Thank you, Wildfire,” She said, expressing her gratitude with a low dip of her head and the gentle sweeping motion of her tail from side to side. They were left, then, and Niamh waited a few moments before she skittered sideways, no longer able to contain her excitement. She bounded back toward Colt and playfully nipped at his hip and bounded away before dropping into a playbow. ”This is it,” She breathed, stretching herself out before she pranced back to his side. ”Lead on, tour guide,” She said warmly. ”I wanna see our new home.”
Messages In This Thread
Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 14, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 14, 2019, 08:25 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 14, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 16, 2019, 10:39 AM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 16, 2019, 12:50 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 17, 2019, 09:37 AM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Wildfire - January 17, 2019, 09:52 AM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 17, 2019, 12:23 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 17, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Wildfire - January 17, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 17, 2019, 02:57 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 18, 2019, 08:54 AM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Wildfire - January 18, 2019, 11:08 AM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 19, 2019, 07:45 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by Colt RIP - January 20, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: Won't you take my cane and hold my hand - by RIP Niamh - January 21, 2019, 01:34 AM