Ankyra Sound burning, falling down so many times before
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
no pursuit was given, though caiaphas was still in the heat of the moment, and only just now noticed grezig had turned to tend her daughter. another notch, in caiaphas' book, that she had a failure of a child: perhaps she was doomed to bear a rotten egg, and raleska was the fruit of it -- either way, she barely afforded raleska a glance as she turned pantingly to erzulie.

"fuck that guy," she said, a bloodthirsty smile on her lips -- the adrenaline would wear off eventually, but for now the siren was in rare good spirits.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
burning, falling down so many times before - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 08:03 PM
RE: burning, falling down so many times before - by Caiaphas - February 03, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: burning, falling down so many times before - by Raleska - February 03, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: burning, falling down so many times before - by Erzulie - February 07, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: burning, falling down so many times before - by Caiaphas - February 17, 2019, 01:27 PM
RE: burning, falling down so many times before - by Caiaphas - March 01, 2019, 08:01 PM