Blackfeather Woods and took my eyesight quite away
i'm going to bring it all back to you
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
<3 D: D: D: <3 <3

she knew the hour was near -- and yet, while astara understood that death could not be cheated, it was she that felt as if her world had been stolen from her.

her dam, the one soul that astara had jealously guarded close to her heart, suffered her last breath -- and a stillness unnatural and sorrowing overcame the languid form of relmyna. the pale keeper of blackfeather -- the last bastion to the dark brotherhood -- walked this earth no longer.

astara did not rise from the suddenly listless form of her mother for some time. in her bones she felt the warmth slowly leave relmyna's fur, the tension ebb from her skin -- until at last a coldness seeped along her flank, her mother's once warm touch as cold as the stones on which her soul had left her.

a weariness overcame astara; if averna was still there, the girl did not acknowledge her -- her aubergine eyes closed to a simmering shut, and she wished it had been her too to have drawn her last breath; so that she did not suffer the torment of living a life without the single most important figure residing in it.

»» they may promise you that the river ain't too deep. ««
»» player policies ««
Messages In This Thread
and took my eyesight quite away - by Relmyna - January 19, 2019, 10:27 PM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Astara - January 19, 2019, 11:49 PM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Averna - January 22, 2019, 08:32 AM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Relmyna - January 25, 2019, 02:11 PM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Astara - January 25, 2019, 07:52 PM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Averna - January 29, 2019, 05:38 AM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Relmyna - February 02, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Astara - February 02, 2019, 01:55 PM
RE: and took my eyesight quite away - by Averna - February 05, 2019, 10:09 AM