Blackbeak Bluff It's a shame, it's a crying shame them's the brakes
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh nodded. Caiaphas was right- and she had no idea that Niamh had clashed with Rosalyn more than once...Unless Rosalyn had said something to that effect. ”Probably a good idea. But I’m willing to forgive and forget,” She said, especially given the fact that their last altercation had taken place largely because of a misunderstanding, or so Niamh thought. They’d possibly thought of her as a threat to Raleska and Svalinn, and she’d thought the same of them. Regardless, Rosalyn hadn’t seemed so bad the first time she’d met her. Her tawny companion, though, was a piece of work. 

”I should too. But I’m glad I got to see you again...And sort of straighten things out. I look up to you- you’re pretty badass, you know, so I’ll try to come visit sometime. But I’ll howl first,” She said with a toothy grin, simply wanting to avoid another altercation with Rosalyn and her overprotective friend. ”Safe travels,” She said, genuinely, and dipped her head in a respectful bow before she turned to leave.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a shame, it's a crying shame them's the brakes - by RIP Niamh - April 17, 2019, 02:37 PM