Blackfeather Woods i'm gonna bring it all back to you
i'm going to bring it all back to you
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
AW

prowling among the thicket, astara watched as what appeared to be a tranquil forest came to life. beneath the snow, insects whirred and clicked, marching to some unknown conquest down dark dirt halls far outside of any eye. in the leaves the crackle of rot, the slither of sightless worms -- and in the trees an old yet ageless sighing, as their boughs heaved to and fro between the wicked claws of a blustery northern wind.

above the trees a black canopy ensued, its mass ever shifting -- for it was alive, and the racuous calls of its denizens sounded harshly through the air. occasionally the dark shadows on the woodland floor would lift, as a segment of ravens pulled from their blotted perch and alit on some other distant tree.

the girl watched all of this solemnly, breathing in the forest -- her forest -- and knowing that so very soon, all of this would be well beyond her control.

»» they may promise you that the river ain't too deep. ««
»» player policies ««
Messages In This Thread
i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Astara - January 27, 2019, 11:09 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Flicker - January 31, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Averna - February 02, 2019, 07:45 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Astara - February 02, 2019, 02:51 PM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Flicker - February 03, 2019, 07:52 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Averna - February 05, 2019, 09:50 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Astara - February 06, 2019, 10:01 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Flicker - February 06, 2019, 02:00 PM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Averna - February 07, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Astara - February 07, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Flicker - February 07, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: i'm gonna bring it all back to you - by Averna - February 08, 2019, 07:28 AM