Ankyra Sound people don't understand the word ruthless
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas's features remained inscrutable as the male graciously provided his skills, revealing a bit more about him by the manner in which he spoke, than by the words he divulged. in examining him, caiaphas had already come to the conclusion he was a hardy wolf -- hearing it reaffirmed by his own words only reinforced her original suspicion he might be more than a simple loner.

of all that he said, the one thing that gave her pause was the mention of being regarded as a holy man in a past pack-life. caiaphas had once been pious, in her younger and more zealous years -- and age had shown her if there were any gods, they had long since turned their back on this realm. while she had little qualms with a wolf following some divine code, she would not abide by that wolf forcing its religion upon them -- and if this male in particular believed himself worthy of worship, he would have to prove his worth by the irrefutable script of blood, rather than by words or long-winded sermons.

"it sounds as if you would not be dead weight after all. but before you make up your mind, perhaps you should know of the pack you wish to join. we have unfriendly neighbors - they have killed one, and kidnapped another -- and attempted to kill several of ours. we keep to ourselves until we have been wronged, and now we find ourselves at the brim of war. we do not need mediators or holy men, but we will need fighters and tutelage, as there are several here who have yet experienced little beyond skirmishes."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
people don't understand the word ruthless - by Jagtooth - February 17, 2019, 06:34 AM
RE: people don't understand the word ruthless - by Caiaphas - February 17, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: people don't understand the word ruthless - by Jagtooth - February 17, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: people don't understand the word ruthless - by Caiaphas - February 17, 2019, 01:59 PM
RE: people don't understand the word ruthless - by Jagtooth - February 17, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: people don't understand the word ruthless - by Caiaphas - February 23, 2019, 11:34 AM
RE: people don't understand the word ruthless - by Jagtooth - February 24, 2019, 11:56 AM