Sun Mote Copse I think about the years I spent just passing through
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh considered making some comment about the possibility of getting some feathers later- it wasn't like they were going to have to worry about kids this year anyway...But then, she reminded herself, with Wildfire and Finley both having kids, it'd be inevitable that she and Colt would become babysitters for when Finley'd had enough of babysitting both her own children and her grandchildren. She pawed gently at one of the furs, and smiled softly to herself. She'd have to be happy with whatever kid-time she got, with whoever decided to let them babysit. 

She pulled herself together, and flopped down on the furs, patting them with one forefoot to invite Colt to do the same. "I feel like at some point, it'd be nice to go for a little trip with you." She said. "Maybe...Maybe in the summer, once Wildfire and Finley've had their kids, and are mobile enough to hunt more for themselves, when we're needed a bit less." She said. "Not to the mountains...I don't want to climb. But maybe along the shore? To Undersea or something?" She asked.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I think about the years I spent just passing through - by RIP Niamh - March 12, 2019, 11:05 AM