Ankyra Sound Had to have high, high hopes for a living
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
it would do little good to lie low, and caiaphas knew that. she gritted her teeth and changed nothing about her daily routine - so that the rusalkan gang could see the dethroned siren still held her head proud, still had something of worth that could not be stolen nor cut from her.

she was rubbing her shoulders along the rough bough of a sequoia when she saw aningan in the distance, his shoulders hunched and nose down. even a tree, scarcely sentient, could have detected he was looking for someone - caiaphas assumed that someone to be her.

she chuffed and pulled her form from the rough embrace of the sequoia, noticing the worry that darkened aningan's features. while she said nothing, she approached him with the same warmth she approached any of her children, snuffing along his nape in greeting before pulling back and gazing upon him expectantly.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
Had to have high, high hopes for a living - by Aningan - March 09, 2019, 10:09 PM
RE: Had to have high, high hopes for a living - by Caiaphas - March 09, 2019, 10:14 PM
RE: Had to have high, high hopes for a living - by Caiaphas - September 22, 2019, 11:58 AM