Ankyra Sound uproar
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
the days following her attack on vercingetorix, caiaphas battled a high fever. it made the already unstable siren delirious, and for hours her sides heaved and blood pulsed, filled with fervent and putrescent humor.

the fever was slow to drain, and left caiaphas in nothing but fits of trembling exhaustion. erzulie had tended to her best she could, but it was only the siren's fight now -- whether she lived or died was in her own determination.

vaati arrived only mere hours after the last of caiaphas' blistering fever had subsided: it would be many days yet before she returned to full strength, but she was cognizant enough to recognize his scent and the dark shape that obstructed the grotto's light. her eyelids drooped as she regarded the male, remembering faintly he had, surprisingly, stood guardian as rosalyn fumed above her. maybe if not for him, caiaphas too would have lost her throat that day.

"vaati," the sylph spoke, summoning up just enough energy to speak with a voice hoarse and tired. the hare was ignored - not because she cared little for it, but because she scarcely had the energy to do more than address the shadow across her door.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
uproar - by Vaati - March 20, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: uproar - by Caiaphas - March 21, 2019, 05:21 PM
RE: uproar - by Vaati - March 21, 2019, 05:54 PM
RE: uproar - by Caiaphas - March 21, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: uproar - by Vaati - March 21, 2019, 06:58 PM
RE: uproar - by Caiaphas - March 30, 2019, 02:04 PM