Blackfeather Woods i'll wait to be forgiven, maybe i never will
i'm going to bring it all back to you
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
All Welcome 
slight PP to make this thread roll, hope that is ok @Maegi

blackfeather woods was not without its changes; the black forest had seen many seasons, many more monarchs, and many souls pass through its dark halls. it had endured wars, and loss, had witnessed triumphs and suffered great sorrows -- it was an old, fathomless forest, imbued with the spirits of those past and present.

astara had noted, for perhaps the third time in her young life, a new change in the forest. it was not the snow receding nor the gradual groaning of awakened roots that called to her attention -- it was the sudden intrusion of new scents. some she recognized immediately, and others remained a mystery -- but if shapes were moving in their forest, astara (or averna) was likely the first to know.

determined to find the source of interruption in the forest, and to get to the bottom of why it appeared of interest to wolves again when only a month prior it had been a ghostland save for her sister and her ailing mother, astara firmly marched after maegi's scent with a deep scowl set across her smooth features.

»» they may promise you that the river ain't too deep. ««
»» player policies ««
Messages In This Thread
i'll wait to be forgiven, maybe i never will - by Astara - March 21, 2019, 05:29 PM