Dragoncrest Cliffs Don't forget these tidal waves
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
a brief spark flared in the lithe she-wolf's expression as she shared with caiaphas her opinion of drageda. the siren, still somewhat disbelieving, canted her muzzle to the side and regarded her with cold eyes.

her words, at the very least, matched the hard mettle of her body language -- for that, caiaphas felt a little more comfortable with the idea she was not being manipulated. she had never known drageda to be sneaky -- they were a powerful enemy, but not an underhanded one - this did not quite fit with the MO the siren had come to expect of the cliff wolves.

"well, they are gone now." she replied, sparing not even an ounce of remorse. they had after all, killed one of her own - maimed rosalyn, and mishandled her daughter. she had very little love for them in light of that. "i live down there," she motioned to the coast beneath them. "if you are truly not dragedan, it will not be safe for you here. my pack still harbors great resentment for drageda, and you may not have a chance to defend yourself against some of our more hot-headed warriors if they see you here."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
Don't forget these tidal waves - by Julep - April 02, 2019, 10:41 AM
RE: Don't forget these tidal waves - by Caiaphas - April 02, 2019, 12:08 PM
RE: Don't forget these tidal waves - by Julep - April 02, 2019, 03:18 PM
RE: Don't forget these tidal waves - by Caiaphas - April 04, 2019, 06:49 PM
RE: Don't forget these tidal waves - by Julep - April 07, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: Don't forget these tidal waves - by Caiaphas - April 10, 2019, 04:08 PM
RE: Don't forget these tidal waves - by Julep - April 11, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: Don't forget these tidal waves - by Caiaphas - April 12, 2019, 12:04 PM
RE: Don't forget these tidal waves - by Julep - April 17, 2019, 10:55 AM