Frogspawn Swamp The lives we've reclaimed.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
He seemed to be sorting things out, but coming up dry, though he came closer and trained his gaze on her face, which she very voluntarily held aloft for him to see. She watched for any glimmer of recognition, and saw him scanning her over, but didn't see anything that told her that he knew who she was- and he admitted as such. He said that he simply didn't remember having a sister, and that was slightly encouraging- he wasn't saying, then, that he'd never had one- simp[ly that he didn't remember having one. It was disheartening to hear that he didn't remember her, but from what she could tell, he'd simply lost his memory following the cougar attack. Maybe he wouldn't have, if goddamn Quixote had let her go find him. 

"I am your sister. You disappeared- all we found was your fur, and blood, and cougar tracks," She said hastily, her voice hitching slightly. He began to speak again- well, that hadn't changed...They'd always had a habit of speaking over one another, but had always managed to keep up with what the other had said. She snorted at his comment, and tilted her head slightly, revealing the four scars over her left eye. "Cougar. 'Cept I kicked the shit out of mine, clearly yours got the better of you," She retorted, and it felt good to tease him again. "Look. Don't believe me? Check your left elbow- stretch your left leg forward, and look down to where it meets your body. There's a scar in there of four perfect, tiny canine teeth." She said, gesturing. She hoped that it would still be there, in the vulnerable and sensitive skin between his leg and his chest.
Messages In This Thread
The lives we've reclaimed. - by RIP Firefly - April 07, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: The lives we've reclaimed. - by RIP Niamh - April 09, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: The lives we've reclaimed. - by RIP Firefly - April 09, 2019, 02:01 PM
RE: The lives we've reclaimed. - by RIP Niamh - April 09, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: The lives we've reclaimed. - by RIP Firefly - April 09, 2019, 05:11 PM
RE: The lives we've reclaimed. - by RIP Niamh - April 10, 2019, 09:47 AM
RE: The lives we've reclaimed. - by RIP Firefly - April 11, 2019, 12:51 AM
RE: The lives we've reclaimed. - by RIP Niamh - April 11, 2019, 09:35 AM
RE: The lives we've reclaimed. - by RIP Firefly - April 11, 2019, 09:57 AM
RE: The lives we've reclaimed. - by RIP Niamh - April 11, 2019, 11:08 AM
RE: The lives we've reclaimed. - by RIP Firefly - April 11, 2019, 11:38 AM