Stone Circle E is for Easter F is for Fertility
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Yes, Iris is still active with him!

Valette nodded. It was good for pups to play with each other. They would get great development. She just hoped that there wouldn't be too many pups. She didn't know how many pups she would have, no one could decide that, and if you had several big litters it would be a pain to feed all those hungry teenagers. Valette hoped that it wouldn't be the case in Sunny's pack.

"I'm glad Dawn is alive and well," she spoke then. "I'm sure that there is time to do that," Valette hummed to him. The topic shifted to children now, and Valette could only nod that it was a sad day when children would leave their birth pack but it was also a natural thing. They should get their own lives and make new families. Valette couldn't wait till she was a grandmother. "Sure, he should be around somewhere. You can howl when you leave, then I know when you left," she spoke.
Messages In This Thread
E is for Easter F is for Fertility - by Sunny - April 14, 2019, 02:32 PM
RE: E is for Easter F is for Fertility - by RIP Valette - April 14, 2019, 03:12 PM
RE: E is for Easter F is for Fertility - by Sunny - April 14, 2019, 04:39 PM
RE: E is for Easter F is for Fertility - by RIP Valette - April 17, 2019, 05:20 AM
RE: E is for Easter F is for Fertility - by Sunny - April 17, 2019, 03:20 PM
!!!! - by RIP Valette - April 30, 2019, 03:46 AM
RE: E is for Easter F is for Fertility - by Sunny - May 19, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: E is for Easter F is for Fertility - by RIP Valette - May 21, 2019, 03:40 AM
RE: E is for Easter F is for Fertility - by Sunny - May 24, 2019, 03:21 PM