Firefly Glen We'll be alright if you don't ask me to stay
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
it was bad enough hydra's cloying scent hung to the eaves of every tree in moonspear, but now speedy's did too. arcturus did not quite have his father's impression of how heats worked, but he could not help the trickle of annoyance he felt that this simple thing, this stupid smell, could be so disruptive as to set everyone on edge.

so, he followed after speedy - he wanted to ask her questions he wouldn't dare ask hydra -- but when he came across her, there was already a gathering there. it looked more like an inquisition than a pack hunt, and arcturus watched with a furrowed brow as his sister tried to herd speedy away, and his brother hovered close to her flank.

unbidden but very keenly felt, arcturus experienced something akin to wild jealousy to see revui so close to his playmate. he wished to intercept it, but the murderous look in charon's eyes was enough to keep him at bay. settling close to dirge, arcturus glanced at all of them, raking each of the wolves with his judgmental yellow stare.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
RE: We'll be alright if you don't ask me to stay - by Arcturus - April 26, 2019, 02:44 PM