Sun Mote Copse That's why we're all wearing braces
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
"They're gonna be called Badasses regardless of what we name them," She replied dryly, and after a moment's thought, she cackled. "And probably a slew of other things too." It occurred to her then that her attitude had done more or less a complete 180, and that she was not feeling pretty darn content. It had occurred to her a while ago that she wasn't entirely alright with not being officially Colt's mate before the pups were born- but she'd restrained herself from saying so, for fear that it might be the wrong thing to do. 

His excuse came across as a bit of an apology, which satisfied Niamh more or less. She smiled as he kissed her cheek, and she nodded. "I've been waiting for this," She admitted with a bit of a laugh. "And...I'm glad it happened. I won't fuck it up this time though, I promise." She said, turning her gaze to him, and found herself feeling more appreciative for him now than ever. He'd given her a second chance when most wouldn't have dared- she only hoped she could hold up her end of the bargain this time.
Messages In This Thread
That's why we're all wearing braces - by RIP Niamh - May 02, 2019, 12:19 AM
RE: That's why we're all wearing braces - by RIP Niamh - June 03, 2019, 07:05 PM
RE: That's why we're all wearing braces - by Colt RIP - June 03, 2019, 07:54 PM
RE: That's why we're all wearing braces - by RIP Niamh - June 04, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: That's why we're all wearing braces - by Colt RIP - June 10, 2019, 11:20 PM
RE: That's why we're all wearing braces - by RIP Niamh - June 13, 2019, 11:18 PM