Ankyra Sound If there's a heaven, Lord, I'm headed straight for hell
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
for a moment the pair reflected on firefly, both of similar opinions of the man. if caiaphas saw him again, she would show him the blessing of her teeth -- and she knew rosalyn was good on doing the same.

speaking of men, another man she had much preferred being absent from her life had returned, and rosalyn rightfully was curious as to the nature of his unanticipated inception into ankyra. she shrugged her shoulder in the universal gesture of powerlessness -- had it been up to her, she would have turned the rogue away. "he came just as i regained my power," the sylph explained, feeling a sigh edge into her words. "illidan was there and wished to give him a chance. once, you know, i was like that -- this sound was harbor to all types of hellhounds and misfits." she trailed off, knowing rosalyn would recall saltwinter. "i did not wish to speak against illidan's decision. he is young, but he must learn how to be a leader. part of that is learning from your mistakes." the crone did not believe for a moment vercingetorix was an ally; but it was better to keep your enemies close, for fangs only came with so much range..
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.