Stone Circle You’ve got the world at your feet
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette could tell that the male was nervous. She noted the deep bow when she arrived. Her expression was rather surprised as loners never really did that type of thing. The female offered a soft smile. In a way, he reminded her of Vespera. She had been much like him when she arrived. "No need to bow," she offered and dipped her head in greeting. He spoke about not being with a pack before. Interesting, she wondered where all these pack-less wolves came from. Vespera was one of them. "Nice to meet you, Elken. We do have some room left in this pack."

Valette noted that he was good at hunting and normally faster than others. She remembered him stumbling to his feet so she wondered if his words were true for a moment. 'Alright,' she nodded in return. "But let me tell you something about Easthollow. We are a family-based pack and care for each other like we are family. We do not have ranks based on dominance but based on family relationships and loyalty. I'm the Matriarch of the pack, under that we currently have all the family members. Under that are newcomers, this will be the rank you will be in if you join. You will have to prove yourself to become family. We stand for respect to others and are not an extremely territorial pack. We try to help when we can. If you are outside of our borders we expect you being a good ambassador for Easthollow," she explained.

"Our main source of prey is bison which we hunt in big group hunts. Though if you specialize in small animals our fields contain those as well. We encourage our members to follow the paths they aspire to be. Hunters fall under my leadership. My mate is more in charge of doing the patrols and guarding. That is how we divide the work.' It was a good introduction in her opinion. Now she just needed to find out if this young male wanted a family lifestyle or if he was looking for more of a rowdy pack. "You say you haven't been in a pack before? Why are you interested in joining ours?," she questioned.
Messages In This Thread
You’ve got the world at your feet - by Elken - May 08, 2019, 11:08 AM
RE: You’ve got the world at your feet - by Elken - May 12, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: You’ve got the world at your feet - by RIP Valette - May 16, 2019, 07:31 AM
RE: You’ve got the world at your feet - by Elken - May 22, 2019, 12:17 AM
RE: You’ve got the world at your feet - by Elken - June 05, 2019, 12:15 AM
RE: You’ve got the world at your feet - by Greyback - June 14, 2019, 09:34 AM