Sun Mote Copse Not another broken arm in the street
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
One of the pups decided that her liver- or whatever organ it was that would definitely be bruised soon-  made for a good punching bag, and had begun to thump one foot against it the way a rabbit might if they sensed danger, so she huffed a deep sigh and lifted one of her own hind feet to paw gently at her belly...But couldn't reach. It probably also wasn't the best idea to start kicking the children before they were even born, so she coughed instead, which jostled her belly just enough to startled whichever child it was that had been thumping its feet into stillness. She licked her lips. She could only hope they'd listen to her that well when they were born. 

She opened her eyes and looked up to see the dark and kindly form of Wraen nearby and lurched slightly as she rolled herself over onto her belly, groaning as she did so. "Ugggghhhhhhh....D'you think if you surprised me or something real good that they'd just pop out?" She asked. "Or like...Tickle me or something, so I can squeeze 'em out. Light a fire an' smoke 'em out, post an eviction notice, light the beacons of Gondor or something..." She mused. "Anything to get these guys moving." She said, looking up to Wraen for suggestions- even though she knew her friend might not have any, and that all of her own suggestions were bogus.
Messages In This Thread
Not another broken arm in the street - by RIP Niamh - May 15, 2019, 09:12 PM
RE: Not another broken arm in the street - by Wraen - May 16, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: Not another broken arm in the street - by RIP Niamh - May 16, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: Not another broken arm in the street - by Wraen - May 17, 2019, 04:35 AM
RE: Not another broken arm in the street - by Wraen - May 21, 2019, 04:23 PM
RE: Not another broken arm in the street - by Wraen - June 06, 2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Not another broken arm in the street - by Wraen - June 15, 2019, 07:23 AM
RE: Not another broken arm in the street - by Wraen - June 20, 2019, 02:26 PM