Moonspear Burn it all away
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
there is a new confidence to the boy; arcturus marveled as revui swept past, the picturesque form of stately importance. he barely noticed the heightened headset, or the authoritative sweep of the leviathan's tail -- his sights and breath were held on revui, anticipatory as he awaited the news.

father has named me beta, revui exclaimed -- and the first reaction arcturus feels is a sense of pride, of second-hand accomplishment. to be named alongside the dark hellion that was hydra, as not a secondary but an equal -- well, there was no higher testament of good standing. arcturus' eyes lit up as he looked his brother up and down approvingly -- revui, beta..

wait. what the fuck?

beta?

what about me?

arcturus felt a sudden sting of jealousy, and felt horrendous for it. what kind of piece of shit brother, feels jealous of his beloved sibling's accomplishments? his green heart writhed, and a sense of self-loathing overcame arcturus. he was not the supportive brother he wished to be if that ugly, nasty thought wove its way into his mind.

pushing aside that creep creep creeping thought, arcturus swallowed and warmth returned to his gaze. "congratulations." thank god he had never been loquacious, because he suddenly was at loss for words. if revui deserved it, so did he -- why hadn't his father come to him too? arcturus felt a crinkling of jealousy return and smothered it with a casual blink of his sunny eyes. "how did that come to be?"
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
Burn it all away - by Revui (Ghost) - May 21, 2019, 10:34 AM
RE: Burn it all away - by Arcturus - May 21, 2019, 03:54 PM
RE: Burn it all away - by Revui (Ghost) - May 21, 2019, 03:58 PM
RE: Burn it all away - by Arcturus - May 21, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: Burn it all away - by Revui (Ghost) - May 21, 2019, 06:06 PM
RE: Burn it all away - by Arcturus - May 21, 2019, 06:10 PM
RE: Burn it all away - by Revui (Ghost) - May 21, 2019, 06:16 PM
RE: Burn it all away - by Arcturus - May 22, 2019, 10:03 AM
RE: Burn it all away - by Revui (Ghost) - May 22, 2019, 11:31 AM