Stone Circle City Ruins
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette would tell every adult about this thread and that they should be alert if this individual would come to their borders. Valette was not keen on another pupnapping or anything like that. Their pack had never done anything to hurt others. Valette listened as Ira began to explain as to why she was leaving. Valette had been right then. Ira was leaving. She tipped her head a bit when hearing Evergreen. Valette disliked that the brown bear had not come to say goodbye to her. She had offered him and his sister a home. Even though, the female didn't live long after that was not her fault.

Valette stayed quiet as Ira talked. On his travels, he had helped a couple of wolves and thus came the idea of starting a pack. Valette knew that Ira would do well as a leader of a pack. Valette had always liked the idea of Evergreen and Ira together. She respected Ira especially as she came to explain why she was leaving. Her decision was made even though they were her family. Valette slowly nodded, she understood. With her own pack, Ira could grow further perhaps start her own family as with Easthollow that would be more difficult.

Then came the proposal of this Kaistleoki to become allianced to them. Valette knew that alliances would always come in handy especially now they were under a thread. Ira could still come and help them. "I wish Evergreen had told me in person. I have always been kind to him, offered him a home. I find it disrespectful that he just left without a word," she admitted, letting her opinion ring clear. "Though, you Ira, will always be a family member of Easthollow. And of course, you are always be welcomed on our borders. I'm sad to see you leave our family. I will miss you greatly. I understand your decision and I respect you for coming to me," she stated calmly.

"I will accept the alliance based on my good relationship with you and I hope that you two manage to lead a pack. I will want to see Evergreen after the pack is settled. We can talk about terms and how he sees our alliance. Can you give that message to him?," she asked. Plus he would have to get back into Valette's good graces with his rude goodbye. "Don't be a stranger. I'd love it if you visit us often."
Messages In This Thread
City Ruins - by Ira - June 10, 2019, 01:27 PM
RE: City Ruins - by RIP Valette - June 10, 2019, 01:55 PM
RE: City Ruins - by Ira - June 10, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: City Ruins - by RIP Valette - June 10, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: City Ruins - by Ira - June 10, 2019, 02:35 PM
RE: City Ruins - by RIP Valette - June 10, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: City Ruins - by Ira - June 10, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: City Ruins - by RIP Valette - June 10, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: City Ruins - by Ira - June 10, 2019, 05:03 PM
RE: City Ruins - by RIP Valette - June 11, 2019, 08:57 AM
RE: City Ruins - by Ira - June 11, 2019, 12:34 PM