Sun Mote Copse If I only had a rowboat I’d row us up to heaven
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
The sight of her mate walking toward them, in the distance, made her heart thrum in her chest- but only for a moment. Even over the stretch of land between them, she could tell the difference between Colt’s usual, leisurely strut, and the pace he now kept. Her ears pricked and she put out a leg instinctively to bar Bronco from doing anything stupid. She moved stiffly toward him and even though he greeted them warmly, Niamh’s nerves were on fire.

”Who in the- Bronco, cover your ears- who in the fuck did this to you?” She demanded, before she moved in to kiss his cheek, fawning over him genty while she was able to inspect his wounds more closely. From all she could tell, it was from another wolf, which enraged her further. She growled softly as she returned her gaze to meet Colt’s. He was in good spirits- and she didn’t want to come back and avoid some reunion cuddles because she was angry- but her priority list had been shuffled; snuggling with her mate had slipped below “kick that asshole’s ass” as soon as she saw his injuries. 

But she told herself not to be too angry just yet. She sighed, and leaned gently against his shoulder. Damn, it was good to be back...But she couldn’t help but feel more concern than anything else, given the fact someone had had the audacity to attack her mate.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I only had a rowboat I’d row us up to heaven - by RIP Niamh - August 04, 2019, 08:33 AM