Cedar Sweep When the rain falls I won’t let go
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
She moved to where the female had indicated her son had last been tracked, but she was right- the scent had faded. It was impossible for a wolf to simply disappear into thin are, but a small enough child could be carried off...Though there was no trace of blood, no sign of a struggle, as far as Niamh could see. She sniffed the area, picking up the boy's scent, and wandered this way and that to see if the scent led in any direction in particular. The only way she could track it was the trail he'd left behind as he got to that point. She shook her head. 

"My guess is he doubled back." She said with a shrug. "Follow his track back the way you came and see if he jumped off the path somewhere," She said, offering her about as much advice as she was willing to offer. "Regardless- you ought not be in this area. You and your kid aren't welcome on this side of the mountains. I suggest you find him and get back to where you came from," She growled. She gestured with a flick of her muzzle that she wanted the dark female to go back on her way, then.
Messages In This Thread
When the rain falls I won’t let go - by Moonshadow - September 03, 2019, 01:39 PM
RE: When the rain falls I won’t let go - by RIP Niamh - September 04, 2019, 12:18 AM
RE: When the rain falls I won’t let go - by Moonshadow - September 04, 2019, 12:35 AM
RE: When the rain falls I won’t let go - by RIP Niamh - September 04, 2019, 12:59 AM
RE: When the rain falls I won’t let go - by Moonshadow - September 04, 2019, 01:16 AM
RE: When the rain falls I won’t let go - by RIP Niamh - September 04, 2019, 10:43 AM
RE: When the rain falls I won’t let go - by Moonshadow - September 04, 2019, 12:35 PM
RE: When the rain falls I won’t let go - by RIP Niamh - September 04, 2019, 01:01 PM
RE: When the rain falls I won’t let go - by Moonshadow - September 04, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: When the rain falls I won’t let go - by RIP Niamh - September 04, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: When the rain falls I won’t let go - by Moonshadow - September 04, 2019, 01:15 PM
RE: When the rain falls I won’t let go - by RIP Niamh - September 04, 2019, 01:22 PM