Silverlight Terrace a lifetime i was alone, so many years without my home
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus allowed the male space as he rose, keeping his posture neutral. the fox-maned canid still seemed on edge -- which to the beta was not particularly surprising.

not every day that a mountain tries to kill you. "no, it is not common." he offered little else, for he knew not what to give. the world had turned in on itself, it seemed -- and all within it.

while basil busied himself with steadying his quivering limbs arcturus found himself studying the contraption that poked between tufts of brilliant red fur. it did not look like stone nor plant -- his eyes narrowed in distrust. pale faces -- what did that mean?

"who are the pale faces?" the moonspearian queried, eyes still resting on the strange band that wrapped itself around basil's neck. he did not like not being in the know -- particularly if this was a hostile race of wolves that might mark and follow those they captured. it seemed a strange practice to arcturus, but perhaps it was meant to serve as a brand or a reminder.. of what, he didn't know.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
RE: a lifetime i was alone, so many years without my home - by Arcturus - October 05, 2019, 12:32 PM