Porcupine Ridge they call holidays an option for a reason,
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
more troublesome then than vercingetorix's fit-to-burst rage, was a thunderous crack above. caiaphas' gaze traveled skyward, where stone had become unhinged from mountain.

she had little time for rebuke, for a secondary noise rose from the mountains above; the throaty grumble of stone grinding to wood, crashing, turning -- coming closer and closer.

vercingetorix had already fled -- caiaphas braced her frame and turned to the duo, wondering which was more fateful: their arrival, or the stone that howled behind them. "we best follow suit." the crone suggested, already moving on thin limbs away from what was about to become a valley visited by a rockslide.

slight pp to close, skipping with permisson <3
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
they call holidays an option for a reason, - by Caiaphas - September 23, 2019, 05:55 PM
RE: they call holidays an option for a reason, - by Caiaphas - September 23, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: they call holidays an option for a reason, - by Caiaphas - September 23, 2019, 09:10 PM
RE: they call holidays an option for a reason, - by Alarian - September 24, 2019, 07:07 PM
RE: they call holidays an option for a reason, - by Caiaphas - September 24, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: they call holidays an option for a reason, - by Alarian - September 26, 2019, 09:47 PM
RE: they call holidays an option for a reason, - by Caiaphas - September 27, 2019, 09:50 AM
RE: they call holidays an option for a reason, - by Midar - September 27, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: they call holidays an option for a reason, - by Caiaphas - October 07, 2019, 06:25 PM