Stone Circle i had been lost to you, sunlight
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette turned to her son with a semi shocked expression, alright that was a lie, since it was clear she was a bit shocked. She didn't agree with Newt on that. She soon replaced her shock with a deviant shake off her head, although, there had been some truth in his words. "The Stone Circle is very special, Newt," she spoke slightly serious. "I do understand where you are coming from and if there was no other option I would have to leave the circle behind but it would be very hard for me," she spoke.

"My mother is buried there, and the founder of Easthollow, Steady. And very dear family members that passed away," she spoke, perhaps having explained this for the hundred time. Not sure if they ever listened to her stories or if he even remembers. Most of it was probably too complex when she tried to explain it to them as pups. "But for the sake of the living you are right. I am just glad that we didn't have to leave." Valette had her daily visits to the circle not only to give the stones a rub or a thoughtful look but also because it was a vantage point over the fields were the bison roamed.

She was pulled from her thought when Newt spoke that she had to take care of herself. "I am," she assured him, brushing it off a bit. "Being the Matriarch of this family is selfless work, and in the most dire situations I cannot put myself before someone who needs things more than I do. You and your siblings need to grow and need food to develop in healthy adult wolves. It is far more important than I," she spoke to him on a loving tone. If they would have to live with fragile limbs or any other physical defect because of lack of food for the rest of her life then she wouldn't forgive herself. "I will be fine, Newt. Don't worry about me," she assured.
Messages In This Thread
i had been lost to you, sunlight - by Nanoq - December 10, 2019, 04:43 AM
RE: i had been lost to you, sunlight - by RIP Valette - December 10, 2019, 07:36 AM
RE: i had been lost to you, sunlight - by Nanoq - December 11, 2019, 04:37 AM
RE: i had been lost to you, sunlight - by RIP Valette - December 11, 2019, 07:32 AM
RE: i had been lost to you, sunlight - by Nanoq - December 12, 2019, 04:36 AM
RE: i had been lost to you, sunlight - by RIP Valette - December 12, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: i had been lost to you, sunlight - by Nanoq - December 13, 2019, 04:36 AM
RE: i had been lost to you, sunlight - by RIP Valette - December 13, 2019, 10:11 AM
RE: i had been lost to you, sunlight - by Nanoq - December 14, 2019, 05:41 AM
RE: i had been lost to you, sunlight - by RIP Valette - December 16, 2019, 10:30 AM
RE: i had been lost to you, sunlight - by Nanoq - December 17, 2019, 04:12 AM
RE: i had been lost to you, sunlight - by RIP Valette - December 17, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: i had been lost to you, sunlight - by Nanoq - December 21, 2019, 07:42 AM
RE: i had been lost to you, sunlight - by RIP Valette - December 22, 2019, 04:35 AM
RE: i had been lost to you, sunlight - by Nanoq - January 04, 2020, 06:15 AM
RE: i had been lost to you, sunlight - by RIP Valette - January 04, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: i had been lost to you, sunlight - by Nanoq - January 18, 2020, 05:05 PM