Stone Circle In Conclusion: I am a terrible pet owner.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette trotted towards the border when she heard the howl. There were lots of wolves on the borders lately. She noticed they had a high influx of newcomers while at the start of winter no newcomers were there, it was just their family. Valette approached the group. She was rather surprised at first since she saw a whole group she didn't know they had enough spots to feed them all. Then she noticed it was Easy and friends. Well, then she had to probably make an exception to them all.

Valette looked at the young male and then two the two females. "Hello," she greeted. They all scented differently so Valette was curious what brought them here. "As you probably know, I'm Valette. You called for my presence," she commented, then pausing for them to tell her why they were here.
Messages In This Thread
In Conclusion: I am a terrible pet owner. - by Valiant - January 01, 2020, 06:25 PM
RE: In Conclusion: I am a terrible pet owner. - by Easy - January 01, 2020, 06:27 PM
RE: In Conclusion: I am a terrible pet owner. - by RIP Valette - January 02, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: In Conclusion: I am a terrible pet owner. - by Valiant - January 02, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: In Conclusion: I am a terrible pet owner. - by Valiant - January 05, 2020, 09:50 PM