Stone Circle In Conclusion: I am a terrible pet owner.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette turned to look at Valiant. He seemed like a smart young fellow. By the looks of it he had been practicing to say the right words. Valette had always been a sucker for young ones, especially ones that tried their hardest. The Matriarch gave a firm nod at the young male to confirm to him that she heard what he had said. It seemed only Valiant was eager to join their ranks to bond with his father. Did they know?

"I see, so it would only be Valiant that would be joining Easthollow then," she spoke with a nod. "Valiant, you must know that your father Sunny got into some trouble and has forgotten everything about his life. We hope that him being here that he might remember his past but, we don't know if he will improve," she explained to him, kindly. She didn't want the blow to be too hard.

Valette knew she wasn't in the best shape but that was mostly because she had been feeding her own kids before herself. She had been certain that once she would start their regular hunts again she would flesh out once more. "Your aunt Dawn, lives here as well. Plus Minnow joined our ranks too. They seem to pull their weight so I believe your words about pulling your weight," she spoke to him. She then looked from Easy to Lavender. "Don't worry we will take care of him," she assured the two females. "Prey is returning and we have several hunters by trade," she added.

She then turned to Valiant. "You are welcome to join our ranks."
Messages In This Thread
In Conclusion: I am a terrible pet owner. - by Valiant - January 01, 2020, 06:25 PM
RE: In Conclusion: I am a terrible pet owner. - by Easy - January 01, 2020, 06:27 PM
RE: In Conclusion: I am a terrible pet owner. - by Valiant - January 02, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: In Conclusion: I am a terrible pet owner. - by RIP Valette - January 02, 2020, 05:17 PM
RE: In Conclusion: I am a terrible pet owner. - by Valiant - January 05, 2020, 09:50 PM