Shadewood i. silver thracian thaw (m)
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
She tried not to study him too closely, or to begin to puzzle together who exactly he was. To do so would mean making more of something that had been intended as nothing more than a physical affair- but still, in the wake of such a rush, she felt herself relax into the calm, warmth of the afterglow, and he too seemed to feel no hurry to put up a wall, or peel himself away from her company. Normally, it was the time for cuddling and fussing, for whispering sweet nothings- and she did wonder if she wasn't supposed to still fawn over him a bit- if for nothing else, than for reassurance that he'd been good. Then again, she didn't really feel he needed that. They'd both enjoyed themselves thoroughly, and while they were both mostly spent from the whole ordeal, they were still both composed. 

He revealed a bit of a sense of humour, which was returned with a smile. Had she had more questions- either for herself or for him- she might have been more flustered, and she might have laughed nervously. For some reason, she found herself feeling as though this was something he'd done before, and perhaps he already knew how to politely but swiftly extract himself from the situation without getting entangled...And truth be told, she wasn't really sure what the technique was, in order to do so. Like him, she was presented with a multitude of options- everything from begging for more attention and hope to charm and pry an acquaintance from him (basically dragging him back to the pack with her) to simply nodding in agreement and going on her way...But she felt no need to rush anything or hide anything. This was their moment, and they were entitled to it. 

"The pleasure's...Well, I guess it belongs to both of us," She said, with a soft laugh, meeting his gaze just long enough to bring his thoughts back to the moment they had just shared. Just thinking about it- the thrill and chance of binding so perfectly with an absolute stranger tasted exotic and wonderful. Her gaze was drawn to a tuft of fur on his shoulder that she had tweaked earlier, perhaps a bit too hard- so the fur had been plucked from his skin, but still remained bound to his coat by its neighbouring fur. She smiled warmly, and casually leaned toward him, nosing the loose tuft from his coat, so that he would look a bit less ruffled, and took that moment, within that proximity yet again, to look up at him, and found herself exceedingly impressed once more- both with him, and with herself, for having found someone so exceptionally fit. "Damn," She said softly, her gaze roving down the fur of his chest, before trailing back up to his features again, and she nodded, jaw set in a satisfied and approving smile. "Just...damn," She reiterated. For picking up a random, she had done really, really well.
Messages In This Thread
i. silver thracian thaw (m) - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 12:26 AM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 01:02 AM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 03:09 AM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 03:40 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: i. silver thracian thaw (m) - by Asa - January 22, 2020, 05:20 PM