Sun Mote Copse Brave as a noun
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh's ears flicked back when suddenly, she was presented with the answer that she wanted, from Phox- who claimed, then, that this was not the first time he'd admitte error. She opened her mouth to contradict him, and defend her beliefs- but snapped it shut as she panned furiously through her memories, back to the moment when they'd more or less parted ways following a horrible stalemate. She nodded her head- no, she was right. 

"I appreciate that you respected my daughter's wishes. But as long as you still believe that you did the right thing, in keeping your promise to Nellie, rather than saving me from believing she was dead- I'll never forgive you."

She'd proposed an ultimatum. Andf while she naturally didn't remember things verbatim, the point she could clearly remember making was that if he couldn't admit that what he'd done was wrong, that she would never forgive him. His reply, naturally, came to her as clear as day. 

Then I guess that's that,

Towhee's words mostly went over Niamh's head as she stared, hard, after Phox. Towhee had at least shown that she too would have empathized with Niamh's case over Phox's, or at least, so Niamh thought. And unfortunately, Niamh was too involved in her own thoughts to hear much of Towhee's mild warning, about bringing her between the two of them. All she could think about, now, was the fact that Phox had finally given her what she'd been after. He made it seem like he'd said the same before- but she was fairly sure he hadn't. She heard a question, though,and naturally, given that it was coming from Towhee, she nodded in agreement. But then she brought the topic right back around to where it had been before. 

-He'd never said that before.- She signed, stubbornly still fixated on the issue that she believed was at hand. Her features were softer. -I...I told him I wouldn't forgive him, if he never admitted he was wrong...But he just did, but then he stormed off,- She said, puzzled. She shrugged, the tension lifting off her shoulders. She shook her head. -That's all I needed from him. He took a big issue with it, right up until now...I think knowing that you weren't convinced he made the right decision is what made him reconsider, an' realize that he should'na just...Done what Nellie wanted.- She said. She shook her head again. -I wanna go tell him I forgive him, now...But I figure he kinds needs some space.-
Messages In This Thread
Brave as a noun - by Phox - January 23, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: Brave as a noun - by RIP Niamh - January 23, 2020, 08:30 PM
RE: Brave as a noun - by Phox - January 23, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: Brave as a noun - by RIP Niamh - January 23, 2020, 10:41 PM
RE: Brave as a noun - by Phox - January 23, 2020, 10:55 PM
RE: Brave as a noun - by RIP Niamh - January 23, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: Brave as a noun - by Phox - January 23, 2020, 11:28 PM
RE: Brave as a noun - by RIP Niamh - January 23, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: Brave as a noun - by Phox - January 24, 2020, 08:31 AM
RE: Brave as a noun - by Towhee - January 24, 2020, 10:36 AM
RE: Brave as a noun - by RIP Niamh - January 24, 2020, 04:35 PM