Sun Mote Copse And it might get cold, I just don't care
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
She held her breath for a moment, not knowing exactly how he would react. He had been the first to confess his feelings...And aside from showing it physically, Niamh hadn't said it back. She wasn't sure she could bring herself to summon those words just yet- though it didn't mean that she didn't have feelings. She couldn't tell him that she loved him- nor was she ready for him to say it to her. But their partnership still had formed a solid foundation, and she was ready to commit and lay the cornerstone for their relationship. It seemed, then, that becoming mates officially was that first step, and they were both in agreement. It would take time for their relationship to be built, and it would grow along with their family- but so long as they built around a solid, stable cornerstone, they would have nothing to lose. 

She felt a bit nervous when he agreed, as she realized then that he was willing to take her as his mate without ever having confessed her feelings for him. She knew she had feelings for him- and she could show them, easily, but saying them out loud was not her strong suit. She chose different love languages to express her affection and appreciation, and she could simply hope that for now, those were enough. She wouldn't have even contemplated becoming his mate if she didn't believe that they wre already on that route together. What for some was an end goal in a relationship, instead became a promise between the two of them. And she thought it was a nice place to begin. 

"Official it is. Or...Will be. I'd like to talk to the kids first, rather than just announcing it without having spoken to them." She said. "That would probably make them both run away," She said. "Is that...Alright with you? I'm not asking for their permission, I just...Want to let them know first." She said.
Messages In This Thread
And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 05:56 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 06:14 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 12, 2020, 09:12 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 14, 2020, 02:57 PM