Sun Mote Copse I saw the constellations reveal themselves one star at a time
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh response came almost as a knee-jerk reaction. "I'd think so, yeah. I'd hope so, anyway," She admitted. Not everyone would've handled a surprise pregnancy (or birth, considering the fact that Meerkat's existence hadn't exactly been noticed until she was actually born) nearly as well as Towhee had, but Niamh had known for some time that Towhee had been mourning for the children she'd once believed that she would never have. Given the fact that Raven's suspicions had been proven wrong, Niamh assumed, then, that Towhee should be able to conceive again, though she had to keep in mind the fact that Towhee had tried during her first heat- and had been unsuccessful. Niamh didn't like to think that it might happen again- and wanted instead to simply turn an ignorant shoulder to that possibility and have faith in the fact that Towhee would be a mother again- and hopefully a good few times yet. 

What Phox felt with regards to Fennec's departure reminded Niamh of how she'd felt when Nellie had disappeared. Of course, she hadn't even been given a goodbye, and she tried not to relive the entire situation- especially considering the fact it was still a sore point for her, and it had caused a divide between her and Phox once before. Don't beat the dead horse, she told herself. She had to repeat it in her mind a few times to keep herself from saying something that might pick a fight. 

"I know." She said. "Yeah, I dunno if they'll hang around. I think I'll have Bronco tagging around forever, the same way Eljay stuck with his folks for his whole life," She said with a slight laugh, though her voice was a bit hollow. She wanted him to get out and see the world- and grow up a bit. He was still so soft and malleable; the world would eat him alive if he didn't get out and learn to find his footing. "But these four...I dunno. I think Prim'll be a homebody, Meerk too. But the girls...It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they runnoft, at some point," She said, somewhat ruefully. "Next year can we just have all boys?" She asked, jokingly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I saw the constellations reveal themselves one star at a time - by RIP Niamh - September 01, 2020, 12:28 PM