Permafrost Hollows end of the journey; first of the trials
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
she most certainly did not have any wish to return to those borders if that is what he was implying. to come across the drift of that dejected wraith once more, feel the weight of death laden eyes press mournfully upon her. that initial uttering still trailed her, trilling with haunting sweetness 'i'm sorry'. it was whispered on the breeze, from the curious rustle of leaf laden trees....'i'm sorry' 'i'm sorry' 'i'm sorry'. she had never deserved those words, should never been handed them with gentle care. for it was her who needed to moan it, hiss it, scream it. it was all her, she'd believed that her papa didn't have the space in that massive heart to love both them and these new kids...she blinked at the whimsical crow. she was an idiot, and as a result her papa had died twice without her ever getting to say goodbye...or even hello second time around. an ugly noise gurgled from the back of her constricting throat, claws of agony suddenly squeezing unbearably tight as eyes burned once more, refusing the grant of relief. she supposed she did not deserve to cry, to weep and release. much more fitting that she should have to carry it with her forever. 

eyes tear away, blinking furiously to distant gleams of verdant bliss. not now, she's gotta...hold on, hold on to somethingfigure it out..that's all she can do right now, figure out if the blood humming in their veins is related. if he said 'wanna go', that is pretty much a yes, right? to having a stream she supposed...he wouldn't ask if she wanted to go if she seemed to be describing some random place? right?? fuck she didn't have a clue, kids were difficult. eyes flutter shut briefly, darkness pulling her into its soothing caress as she sighs heavily. she honestly does not think she has ever suffered such intense exhaustion. yet as appealing as the plush lands of rolling easthollow sounded, she just could not bear the idea of having to explain herself to anyone right now. she knew she couldn't hide out forever but...time, she just..she just needed time. she'd survived losing papa before, she could do it again. 

arty?

a pursed frown, frustration snarling darkly in the shadows of her mind as an exasperated grunt punched the air. of course she didn't know who arty- wait, arty...artyom? the pallid man, of course! "yes!she exclaims quite abruptly after such stormy silence "i know arty- artyom, yes?this had to be...it, this...she peered close at him now...so this was kind of a..brother? of hers? it had to be, coincidences like that didn't just...well they just didn't. should she tell him? how did you even say that, 'hi my name is polaris i'm actually sort of your sister because we share the same dead dad' she swallowed, maybe not. 

instead she merely inhaled shakily and murmured "i'm polaris and you know what? i also like flowers"
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: end of the journey; first of the trials - by RIP Polaris - June 01, 2020, 01:11 PM